Your Best friend
topic: Friendship & Gospel
by Brother Edward Adubofour
sermon by : Elder Edward Adubofour
Bible reading. (KJV)
10. Thine own friend, and thy father's friend, forsake not; neither go into thy brother's house in the day of thy calamity: for better is a neighbour that is near than a brother far off.
17. A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
13. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
16. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
by: Brother Edward Adubofour
(Netherlands) - Dutch Assembly