The Holy Spirit Part 1
topic: Holy Spirit & Holy Spirit Series
by Elder Albert Tenkorang
Bible reading. (KJV)
2 Corinthians 3
18. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
36. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
18. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
4. And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
8. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
6. Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.
1 Corinthians 2
10. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
13. Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counsellor hath taught him?
7. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8. If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
6. One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
30. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
1 Corinthians 12
4. Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
by: Elder Albert Tenkorang
(Netherlands) - Dutch Assembly