How to hear and obey Gods voice to obtain His blessings
topic: Obedience & Gospel
by Brother George Owiredu
Bible reading. (KJV)
1 Samuel 3
10. And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.
1. I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
2. And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
2. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
17. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
by: Brother George Owiredu
(Netherlands) - P.I.W.C. Assembly