Understanding the times
by Pastor James Otchere
Understanding the times that we are in!
Bible reading. (KJV)
13. For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
2 Timothy 3
1. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
14. But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
by: Pastor James Otchere
(Netherlands) - Dutch Assembly